Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Is For Whitney

My Dearest Whitney,

Thinking of you tonight,I hope you are sleeping soundly.
I hope you are dreaming the dreams of the good in this life.
I see in you a Spirit of love and compassion.
I see in your eyes a sincerity which is beyond your years.
I watch you and see you give unexpected hugs,this is love.
I hear your words and I think you speak deeper than many adults.
I don't know what your future holds,I think a teacher of God might be the place for you.
You have time to think on the future,for now enjoy being a kid,have many friends,love your family.
With Much Love,
Papa

This is one my most favorite songs,I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whitney watched this yesterday and loved it. Your words put a huge smile on her face. What great timing! She really needed some cheering up.
Thanks Dad!