Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peripheral Neuropathy Thoughts

Sometimes it hits you like a brick.
Sometimes it is just there and you can ignore it.
For me,staying busy works well but it is hard to stay busy 24 hours a day.
When I am working it seems that I can ignore it.
I continue to look online for cures and suggestions.I find there are quacks out there with miracle cures,miracle this and that and blah blah blah.
Now the nerve endings are firing one by one and I believe I have a limited number.
The pills I have to take to alleviate some of the discomfort is getting very expensive,and that is scary.
So,as I write this I feel crummy.Maybe it is because my blood sugar levels are high again,way to high.
As I try to think about what is happening to me I do wonder what the future holds.These thoughts are normal I think.
I am reminded constantly (by myself) of others who have health problems much worse than me. So, I am grateful for what I do have.
I am also reminded daily by myself that God gave me a sense of humor and I can laugh at life,a lot.
So life goes on.

No comments: