Friday, July 4, 2008

Fishing Tips Life Tips Husband Tips

Always strip off about 2 feet of line after a fishing in a river full of rocks.
It will have become degraded and will not be good for fishing the next time out.Some fisherman change their line completely,this is ok too.

Always thank your wife for any meal she prepares,it is a lot of labor you know.

Spend as much time as you can with your kids and grandkids.You will learn about life.

Sign up for organ donations.They are not much good to you after you die.You don't need kidneys in heaven.

Today is July 4,let's remember out soldiers and sailors out doing our country a great honor.

Get a hobby so you can learn about stuff.I like ham radio,it has endless learning possibilities.

I am still experimenting with pain meds,I have not found the right combination yet.I am somewhat better bt I am praying for healing. Neuropathy
is wearysome.

more to come..

No comments: