Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Heritage in Eternity

A hundred years from now,or even 50 years from now,will our family look back on things that have happened in my lifetime? Will they honor us as parents who honored Jesus?
No,I am not into ancestor worship,but even in the Commandments God told to "Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you".

Will our children's children have a relationship with Jesus? Yes,they will.Without a doubt in my mind.

Long ago my ancestors came to a knowledge and trust of the Savior,and look at us here today.My whole family loves the Lord,I can see in in their eyes,I can see it in their acts,I see it always in their faith.I see it also now in their writings.

It is all by God's Grace.Amen.
So tonight let us sleep well,for this heritage shall not fail.

Even so,come quickly Lord Jesus.

No comments: