Sunday, December 23, 2007

Resting For A Few Days

It is almost Christmas I am am glad to be taking a few days off.
We will have 21 people here on Christmas day so Linda and I are thinking we will take December 26 off too.
I am looking forward to Christmas,imagine all my kids and ten grandkids visiting for a whole day.
They will be eating,laughing,joking and finally the moment all the kids are waiting for the opening of presents!Secretly I think the watching the kids opening presents is the most fun,I like watching the anticipation,the gratitude in the older kids eyes is the best.
I really think the hugs at the end are the most rewarding.
Lets make this the best Christmas ever.
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it was a pretty good Christmas, don't you? We had a great time....thanks for letting us invade your house again! :-) abbey