Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Alzheimer’s Disease

Alzheimer’s Disease
My wife's mom has it.
She does not know us,or anybody.
She seems to know she likes chocolate.
That's it,nothing else.
Physically she seems quite healthy.It looks like she will live a long time.
We saw the signs when she was living alone,lost keys later found in the open,forgetting to eat.Thinking her car was out of gas when it was full.
Thankfully she has 4 daughters who saw these things in time to keep her from injury.
She now resides in a home where she gets the best of care.

I hope when I get older this does not happen to me.
I can not imagine anything worse.
God makes His plans,the information isn't always available to us mortals.
We know Lord how you love us,our minds try to comprehend life and we get lost so easy.

No comments: