Monday, December 3, 2007

Letters I Have Written Or Should Have Part 2

Dear Kevin,
I am so very proud of you.
Love Dad
Dear Jesus,
You know I can't wait to see you.
Love Mike
Dear Politicians Everywhere?
Why do you make it so hard to trust you?
A Concerned Citizen
Dear Clock Manufactures Of Clock Movements,
What happend to quality?
I used to have much more confidence in your work.
You let us all down so much.
It has become an embarrasment.
Mike Lanting
Dear Caleb,
Your smile makes me so happy,I need a few smiles from you now.
Much Love,
Papa
Dear Pastor Bob Newman,
Thanks for all your giving,you and Judy amaze me.
By the way Judy will always be your better half.
Love,
Mike
Dear Soldiers and Sailors
How can I tell you what your service to our country means to me?
A million thank yous are not enough.
With Much Respect,
Mike

No comments: