Friday, October 10, 2008

Working and Updates and Thoughts

I am working half days now,but it seems like I can stay busy all day.
Nap time comes around 3 PM and we do look forward to an hours rest.
I am still taking 10 pills a day for pain,but I am doing better than I was a year ago.Much better.
My cane is only needed for long walks now,and I am glad about that.

I am enjoying ham radio a lot,after being away from it for a while it is good to be with friends again with the same interests.Soon the sun spots will be back to begin a 11 year cycles and that will make a big difference in communications.I look forward to filling my log book with many foreign contacts.It truly is a fun,but expensive hobby.

This is a time in my life where I seem to do a lot of looking back.
Do I have regrets,well yes.
Do I dwell on them,well no.
I think dwelling on past mistakes will bring you far away from God.
God has forgotten our sins,we should too.How great is that?

Now a few of my grandkids are getting to be almost teens,I do think about their future.
It is tough times for them,the temptations are greater then when I was a teen.
How important it is to pray for them daily,to remind God how important these kids are.
To keep them strong,and to keep the legacy of true Christianity going on,and on.
To pray that all will find Christian mates,this is sincere hope and my continuing prayer.
To you grandkds, I will pray daily for you,all of you,by name.
I am so grateful to the Lord for your parents, how good it is to see you all being raised in such a fine way.
Laughing with you,amazed at how different you all are,stunned by the stands you have taken already in your young lives,I count this as one of my life's most precious blessings.
God,is good.

No comments: