Thursday, January 13, 2011

When are you going home?

I do wonder now that I am a year older again.

How much time is there left?

So many people I have met who are now in their 90's.

They are living out the end of all this the best they can.
Some have smiles a mile wide,isn't that the coolest thing ever?

Some have gone demented,some cruel joke played by some chemical imbalance or maybe it's just because they got tired of trying.I don't know.

Some of said,cover my face with a pillow.Well we can't do that.
We remain hopeful that there will be a cure.Or we pray for release and a home going.

What is our lot in life now? Shall we live in memories? Shall we live for the smiles our grand kids bring us?
Shall we weep and mourn for the things we wanted but just never came?

Some older folks have got it.They got it right.The Bible says the whole duty of man is to fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

As much as I am able,this is my life's commitment.

No comments: