Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thank You Lin

This past weekend I was down with a really bad cold.
I was pretty miserable and didn't even have to stretch the truth to get sympathy!
We had plans we had to cancel,and I am sure it was a pretty boring weekend for her.

Thinking back of all the times Linda was there for me when I was down,I am grateful for such an understanding wife.
She has been as loyal to me when I was at my worst when I broke my back.
She keeps our businesses going.
She makes all the calls.
She works hard on educating customers and getting customers to keep coming back.
She does all the driving because of all the medications I am on.
She knows how much money I have to spend on meds and does not complain.
She makes it easy for me.
Now it is almost 40 years we have been together and we are closer then ever.
A million acts of kindnesses later.
A million laughs.
Not to many tears.
We have seen a lot,raised 4 kids and now have 11 grandkids and 1 on the way.
I am amazed at our lives Linda,and you are my life.
I love you.More.

No comments: