Monday, February 23, 2009

Trials With No Answers-Yet

Trails are not much fun,at least for me.
I tend to say,nuts.
Have you heard people tell you to thank God for your trials?
Daily I am dealing with a problem which to me is is of great magnitude.
Are you slowed down because of you current situation? I am.
I have always loved my work,I love making service calls.I love fixing clocks for people.
God gave me the talent and I use it to the best of my ability,mostly.
Spirituality -Are you closer to God when things are going very well? I am.
I have yet to learn that God's presence is their when things are going well and when they are not.
I am struggling now with neuropathy.
It wears on me.I can not do the things I used to.
Planning things in advance helps but I don't like that much.
I know God knows how I feel,he knows everything. Right?
I am not depressed,just wanted to write down my thoughts,just for myself.


God,you know my frailties,you know my innermost thoughts.
Do I tell you thanks for all this?
You know how grateful I am for my wife an my wonderful family.I can never thank you enough for them.
I did not know the plans you had for them.
Years ago it was a big mystery for me,wondering,praying and guiding.
Now my body aches and Lord I don't like it one bit.
I know many people have health issues much more serious than mine Lord,you showed them to me all my life.
Doctors tell me there is no cure.Just deal with it the best you can.
I know you can heal and I believe that with all my heart.
My weariness is troubling to me spiritually Lord.
Sometimes I just want to go home.

This was what you might call a rant.
I wrote this for me,I think it is good to put thoughts in words I can read over.

No comments: