Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got older.

Januray 13,2010.
Yes one more year.So now I am 60.
I wonder what is like to be 60.
I don't think like I am 60.
I feel 60.
I take a lot of drugs to stay alive.
I don't like taking any drugs.
I have one of those containers labeled with every day of the week.My wife fills it for me.
I still like rock and roll and Andre Rieu. I may be a bit odd in my taste in music.
I am rediscovering Hoyt Axton. And many others.
I don't hardly sleep at night.I found out my daughter and my daughter in laws don't sleep much either.
I can sleep for 2 hours in the afternoon.
I have found a new church.It's very quiet.I think we may join it.But there are sure a lot of old people there.(I mean older than 60).The pastor is 26.This is very cool.
I miss those who have gone home a great deal.Mom,dad and so many friends.
I seem to think a lot about them.
I am happy for the most part.
I need to be working more.
I have pick up truck with 210,000 miles on it.
I am in love with my wife,my kids and my grand kids.
I have over a thousand friends on facebook.I like a great deal of these people.Many are like minded.
I deleted some.I have some on ignore.

I have not updated this blog for a long time.So I did.

No comments: